The 5th International Conference on Agricultural Engineering for Sustainable Agriculture Production (AESAP) 2023.
Strengthening Development and Adoption of Smart Agriculture for Sustainable Food and Energy Production
Bogor, November 14th – 15th 2023
Welcome to the AESAP 2023 official website
The 5th International Conference on Agricultural Engineering for Sustainable Agriculture Production (AESAP) 2023. The goal of the conference is to connect and update research projects related to the application of agricultural engineering on addressing the tremendous challenges associated with sustainable development in land use and the environment, food chain, agriculture and amenity, energy, and bioproduction processes among students, experts, scientists, practitioners, and governments all over the world.
The AESAP conference was firstly organized as an annual conference in 2016 initiated by the Department of Mechanical and Biosystem Engineering, IPB University in collaboration with the Indonesian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE)-Bogor Chapter. From 2019 to now, the AESAP conference is hosted by the Department of Mechanical and Biosystem Engineering-IPB University and the Indonesian Society of Agricultural Engineers (ISAE)-Bogor Chapter. This program is blended with the annual meeting of the Asian University Consortium for Food and Agri-based Engineering (AUCFA) and the Asian Consortium for Agriculture and Bio-system Engineering (ACABE).
AESAP 5th will be conducted on Bogor, November 14th – 15th 2023
The theme of this conference is ” Strengthening Development and Adoption of Smart Agriculture for Sustainable Food and Energy Production “. The Selected papers of AESAP 2023 will be published in IOP conference series (indexed by Scopus) after passing the reviewing system.
CALL FOR PAPERS
The 5th International Conference on Agricultural Engineering for Sustainable Agriculture Production (AESAP) 2023
Scope of Conference
The 5th International Conference on Agricultural Engineering for Sustainable Agriculture Production (AESAP) 2023 is a scientific forum to discuss and exchange relevant information related to the application of agricultural engineering on addressing the tremendous challenges associated with sustainable development in land use and the environment, food chain, agriculture and amenity, energy, and bioproduction processes. The main topic area includes a complete and interdisciplinary range of research in engineering for agriculture and biosystems. We would like to invite you to participate and submit your original paper. The selected papers will be published in IOP Conference Series: Earth and Environmental Science (indexed by Scopus) after passing the reviewing system.
- Authors should submit manuscripts through EasyChair System.
- Before the submission, information of each author should be provided and filled at the form, including first and last name, email, country, and organization.
- After log in to the “EasyChair” system, select “New Submission” to open author/abstract areas.
- Fill out the title and abstract and enter the keywords then “submit”.
- Check your abstract acceptance on June 30th, 2023.
- Submit full paper by May 31st, 2023
- The template for full-text paper can be downloaded here:
The conference will cover a wide range of agricultural engineering-related topics, including but not limited to:
- Agricultural process and biosystem engineering: post-harvest technology; food quality and safety; food processing and packaging; modeling and simulation; agricultural and biosystems management; biomechanics; biosensors; and bioMEMS/NEMS.
- Machinery system engineering: agricultural farm power and machinery; agricultural safety and health; soil and terra-mechanics; forest machinery; structure and facilities for living systems; indoor environmental control; livestock machinery; horticultural machinery; and plant factory.
- Renewable energy engineering: biomass utilization; photovoltaic technology conversion; solar thermal applications; wind energy technology; wave, tide, and ocean thermal energies; hydropower; hydrogen production technology and fuel cells; process evaluation, life cycle assessment (LCA), socio-economic, as well as policy issues related to renewable energy.
- Agriculture information technology and electronics: information and precision agriculture; instrumentation and controls; robotics; emerging technology related to smart farming; artificial intelligence; analysis and applications of big data; design, simulation and analysis in the field of agricultural and biosystems engineering; decision support system in agriculture; as well as monitoring and control system.
- Sustainable Agriculture: agriculture cultivation and production technology; agricultural environmental management; agroindustry; agroforestry as well as agricultural sustaninable development and related issues.
- Deadline for abstract submission: May 31st, 2023
- Notification of abstract acceptance: June 30th, 2023
- Deadline for full paper submission: October 30th, 2023
- Deadline for registration payment: November 6th, 2023
- Conference days: November 14th – 15th , 2023 (hybrid conference)
Registration and Payment
Payment can be done by transfer to an Indonesian bank account :
1. For domestic participants
Payment can be done by transfering to an Indonesian bank account:
Bank name: Bank Negara Indonesia (BNI)
Account holder: Rektor IPB C/Q KS Fateta PTN
Account number: 3889948
Branch name: Bogor, Indonesia
2. For international participants
Payment can be done by transfering to this account:
Bank Name: PT. Bank Negara Indonesia (Persero)
Bank Branch Address: Jl. Ir. H. Juanda No. 52, Bogor-Indonesia
Bank Account: 0003898023
Recipient Name: REKTOR IPB C/Q KS DOLLAR IPB
Recipient Address: Jl. Lingkar Kampus IPB Darmaga, Bogor-Indonesia
Account Currency: USD
SWIFT Code: BNINIDJABGR
Please send the payment transfer receipt to AESAP’s email | firstname.lastname@example.org | with the name and submission number for our reference.
||IDR 350.000 / USD 35|
||IDR 750.000 / USD 75|
|Publication Fee (Scopus Indexed)||IDR 1.500.000/ USD 150|
|Non-Presenter||IDR 100.000 / USD 10|
Register on EasyChair
Authors should submit manuscripts through EasyChair System. Information of each author should be provided and filled at the form, including first and last name, email, country, and organization. Click link below to AESAP – EasyChair homepage.
Brief information about AESAP 2023 Conference schedule and program agenda.
List of all speakers in AESAP Conference 2023
List person in charge of AESAP 2023 organising committee.